In this article I will teach you how to use alligator pepper and ginger to treat the 4 diseases below. But first of all let's talk about the two ingredients small. Starting with alligator pepper.
1. Alligator pepper contains many antioxidants, which come in the form of flavonoids, tannins and terpenoids, providing benefits that include scavenging free radicals in the body that can cause inflammation.However, since ancient times, alligator peppers have been used in traditional medicine to treat many diseases. The alligator pepper plant also has both medical and nutritional values, and the extracts of its seeds have been used as an antidote against many diseases.
The seeds of the alligator pepper are similar to the grains of paradise however alligator pepper seeds are usually sold enclosed with the pods while the grains of paradise are sold as single seeds. Alligator pepper is also known as hepper pepper, mbongo spice, Afrika kakulesi, melegueta pepper, ginny papper, Guinea pepper or atare.
2. Ginger has a very long history of use in various forms of traditional and alternative medicine. It’s been used to aid digestion, reduce nausea, and help fight the flu and common cold, to name a few of its purposes. Ginger packs a powerful punch. Not only does it contain vitamin C, magnesium and potassium, but it also provides multiple health benefits.
Get 8 Alligator pepper and 4 ginger, cut them to tiny bits and put in a pot of about 3 cups of water, then boil this for 20 minutes. After boiling, bring it down, leave to cool, then put it in a container and you can store in the fridge. You can take one tea cup twice daily.
1. Pain reliever: Alligator pepper and ginger are analgesic in nature and as such can be used for relieving and alleviating pains such as joint pain, toothache, stomach pain, arthritic pain, and rheumatoid pain.
2. It is useful in the treatment of measles, leprosy, low breast milk production and excessive bleeding after child birth.
3. Boosts libido: In addition to its medicinal properties, it is a strong natural aphrodisiac that maintains high stamina.
4. It acts against a wide range of disease-causing bacteria and als used to treat wounds and also prevent infections.
News Hub Creator firstname.lastname@example.org