Most of the successful footballers in the world today play football because of their passion and love for the game. The effectiveness of a team depends on their playing strategy, the form they keep, the calibre of players they sign into the team and sell out to other teams. It also depends on how good the team's coach is. In all professional leagues, the lowest performing teams are being relegated to a lower league while the best performing teams in the lower league are being promoted as replacement for the relegated teams. We are going to take a look at the 10 worst teams in Premier League history.
Note that, the facts below are open to corrections.
10. Ipswich: In the 1994/1995 Premier League season, Ipswich were the least performing team with a total of 27 points in a 42 game season and a goal difference of -57.
9. Fulham: In the 2018/2019 season, Fulham did not perform well as they bagged only 26 points with a goal difference of -47.
8. Sunderland: In the 2016/2017 Premier League season, Sunderland finished with 24 points and a goal difference of -40.
7. Watford: In the 1999/2000, Watford were the least performing team with a total of 24 points and a goal difference of -42.
6. Norwich: In the 2019/2020, Norwich finished with 21 points and goal difference of -49.
5. Sunderland: In the 2002/2003 season, Sunderland were the least performing with 19 points and goal difference of -44.
4. Aston Villa: In the 2015/2016 season, Aston Villa didn't perform well as they finished with 17 points and a goal difference of -49.
3. Huddersfield: In the 2018/2019 season, Huddersfield finished with 16 points and a goal difference of -54.
2. Sunderland: In the 2005/2006 season, Sunderland were not in form as they finished with 15 points and a goal difference of -43.
1. Derby: In the 2007/2008 Premier League season, they were not so good as they finished with 11 points and a goal difference of -69.
Drop your comments below if you have any contributions or contradictions to offer.