1) 2 whole eggs.
2) 3/4 cups of granulated sugar.
3) 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
4) 1 tea spoon of baking powder.
5) 3 tbsp of Salted butter
6)1 tsp of vanilla essence.
Method of preparation.
1). Take a blender and inside it put 2eggs+granulated sugar+vegetable oil. Cover using a lid and blend for 1 min.
2). In a mixing bowl transfer the mixture and set it aside.
3) combine your flour+baking powder+salt then sieve it to remove the residues.
4) Pour the flour in the egg mixture and combine it well using a spatula until well in cop a rated.
5) Take a source pan and put in your whole milk+butter then place on the sauce of heat and bring to boil then set aside..
6). Pour in the milk in the butter and using a whisk mix slowly until well combined finally add your vanilla essence and mix.
7)Take a bread tin and smear it with butter then place a Greece proof paper then pour in your butter,pat it on your working surface to eliminate any air space in the butter.
8)Preheat your oven at a temp of 170° then bake for 30-45 min.
9)To check whether the cake is ready prick it using a skewer if it gets out clean then your cake is ready.
10)Cool it on the wire rack and let it cool then slice it,serve and enjoy.