In exactly 2 weeks, the 2021/22 English Premier League kicks off. And it's going to be Brentford at home against the Mighty Arsenal. Brentford were pretty good in their friendly game against Man United the last time out, so it's no push over. We want to start with a win.
Going into summer transfer window, we all knew Arsenal needed an attacking mid. Now it appears that 3 are on the list: Maddison, Aouar and Ødegaard.
What's infuriating is, deals for any of these 3 could have been completed much earlier, but we always leave our business late.
1. Arsenal remain in the market for a creative midfielder, with a permanent move for Odegaard and Leicester's James Maddison both prime targets. 2. Arsenal are open to a transfer for Alexandre Lacazette, with the forward now in the final 12 months of his contract and Atletico Madrid interested.
3. If Bruno Guimarães is £35m plus James Maddison £65m then both will cost £100m. Arsenal won't have a problem signing them both, but offloading some of our players have been the obstacles. We're struggling to move players on. Niles, Kolasinac, Willian, Nketiah, Willock, Torreira.
4. Jamie Carragher on Arsene Wenger: “Liverpool signed Emile Heskey for £11 million, Wenger signed Henry for £11m. We signed Nick Barmby for £6m, Arsenal signed Robert Pires for £6m. Wenger was a genius in the transfer market."
5. Real Madrid name price for Martin Odegaard as Arsenal step up transfer pursuit.
6. Rumours has it that Manuel Locatelli to Juventus is inevitable at this point.6. Arsenal captain Granit Xhaka has dropped several hints that he wants to join José Mourinho at Roma, but the Giallorossi have not reached an agreement with Arsenal yet.
7. Tammy Abraham is highly unlikely to go to Arsenal. I'm sure that Thomas Tuchel will give him a second redemption chance.
News Hub Creator email@example.com