Many people crave for a clear or spot free face. You can achieve this by having a regular skin care routine that I will explain on how to go about it.
You do not have to lose money by buying expensive creams to achieve a clear and spotfree skin. Creams cost a lot of money and another disadvantage of applying creams is that it sometime damage the face. Also they may bleach you and while you want to only remove pimples on face.
You can just use what is readily available on your kitchen to get that skin you deserve.
The natural remedies for a smooth skin with no acne are as mentioned below;
1. Using Potatoes- potatoes are high in Vitamin C, Riboflavin this can help in lightening and brightening the skin. Also they can provide anti-aging effects.
How to use potatoes in treating acne:
- Peel and cut the potatoes into slices then rub the slices gently on your face, neck, arms or legs.
- Wait for 15 to 30 minutes then wash the area with lukewarm water. You can do this every morning and evening.
2. Aloe Vera
Aloevera is a natural plant that is used in many lotions for its herbal effect. The leaves of the plant are of great use for treatment of pimples on face. Aloevera kills off harmful bacteria on your skin.
How to use Aloe Vera to treat Pimples:
- Apply generously the clear gel found on the aloevera leaves and leave it overnight.
- Wash it off in the morning.
3. Banana Peels- After eating a banana do not throw away the banana peel. Banana peel has silica which helps your skin remain healthy as it soothes your skin. It also treats problems like removal of spots.
How to use banana peels in removing acne:
- Gently rub the inside of banana peels (white part) on your face then leave for about 15 minutes.
- Wash it off with cold water.
4. Honey- Honey helps in brightening the skin and giving a glowing effect. It contains antibacterial effects leaving your skin free from inflammations. Also honey is said to treat acne as many dermatology recommend using honey as a natural acne removal.
How to use Honey to treat acne:
- Apply honey on your face and leave it for around 15 to 20 minutes.
-Wash it off thoroughly.
You should be aware that when using natural home remedies for acne treatment it does work but patience is recommended. You should not expect that it works for you overnight so you should keep consistent.
Thanks for reading this article on skin care routine. Share to save a life.
News Hub Creator email@example.com