The English name of asaana is caramelized corn drink. Asaana is a non-alcoholic made from fermented corn and caramelized sugar. It is quite common in many parts of Ghana. Here are some of the health benefits of drinking asaana.
1. Asaana drink aids in the prevention of heart conditions.
2. It lowers blood pressure and neural-tube defects at childbirth.
3. Asaana drink helps in the prevention of conditions like constipation.
4. It contains antioxidants which helps in the prevention of Alzheimer's disease.
5. Asaana helps to prevent anaemia. This means that, asaana drink is a good source of iron.
6. It lowers cholesterol levels in the human body.
Asaana drink is good for pregnant women as it contains no form of alcohol at all. So it is safe for pregnant women who want to enjoy it.
Please don't forget to like, share, comment below and click on the follow button for more interesting news.
News Hub Creator email@example.com