Tips for Pimple Free Skin.
Do you know that there are things that you can do to have pimple-free skin? We all love smooth soft skin, which is spotless. But we often find ourselves with pimples that bother us. Here are a few tips you can use to have pimple-free skin.
1. Lemon juice- causes the pimples to shrink.
2. Garlic-help pimples heal faster.
3. Peppermint-eliminate pimple, kills bacteria, and reduces irritation.
4. Baking soda- helps sensitive skin reduce irritation
There are also foods that give you young and glowing skin. This includes;
- Carrot- Carrots contain vitamin A. it prevents wrinkles pigmentation and uneven skin tone. It also helps in repairing the skin tissues.
- Spinach- contains vitamins B, C calcium, iron omega-3 fatty acids which are required for healthy skin.
- Tomatoes – boosts the strength of skin collagen.
- Pawpaw- contains papain enzymes that help remove blemishes, black spots, and other skin issues like acne.