The Bible verses that I am going to reveal in this article are seriously against the activities of the Yahoo boys and girls. It may surprise you that, there are girls who are also into yahoo activities in our society. Mind you, quick -rich syndrome has eaten deep into the fabric of ours youths, they don't mind what the repercussion may be.
1. Proverbs 20 : 17 says, " Bread gained by deceit is sweet, but afterwards the mouth will be full of gravel." One can deduce from the above verse that whatever wealth one acquires by dubious means, one will suffer for it later.
2. Proverbs 13 :11, " Wealth hastily gained will dwindle, but those who gather little by little increase it." Whatever one gained hastily will eventually perish but those who wait for God's time will surely become rich in life.
3. Proverbs 28 : 20, " The faithful will abound with blessings, but one who is in hurry to be rich will not go unpunished." The judgement of God upon anyone who go into unclean ways to acquire wealth.
4. Proverbs 28 : 22, " The miser is in hurry to get rich and does not know that loss is sure to come." Anyone that engages in yahoo activities are miser, loss is waiting for such one.
5. Proverbs 10 : 2, " Treasures gained by the wickedness do not profit, but righteousness delivers from death." Whatever one gained through evil ways will not last and one will not last to enjoy the wealth.
6. Leviticus 19 : 13, " You shall not defraud your neighbours; you shall not steal.." This is the commandment of God that forbidden you from scamming and defrauding your fellow human beings.
7. Proverbs 16 : 8, " Better is a little with righteousness than large income with injustice." You should stop sourcing for money from unholy sources.
8. Ephesians 4 : 18, " They are darkened in their understanding, alienated from the life of God because of their ignorance and hardness of heart." Anyone that engages in unholy means of sourcing money are darkened in their understanding.
There are hundreds of legitimate ways of sourcing for money and wealth, therefore, it is high time for those who have been engaging in an unholy act such as robbery, internet fraud and other fraudulent practices to turn a new leaf today because tomorrow may be too late.
News Hub Creator firstname.lastname@example.org