The fifth release of Ghana Beverage Awards (GBA) has been effectively coordinated with Awake Purified Drinking Water arising victor for a definitive honor, Product of the Year.
Different victors included Storm Energy Drink, Blue Skies Fruit Juice and Coca Cola.
Being coordinated basically for the subsequent year running, the honors function was streamed on the web and broadcast live on eTV Ghana, GTV and Citi TV.
Held under the topic 'Moving Excellence in Ghana's Beverage Industry," the occasion was pointed toward putting the focus on the neighborhood refreshment industry while advancing both nearby and unfamiliar drinks just as the investment of limited scope drink ventures in Ghana.
Talking at the occasion, Ernest Boateng, CEO of Global Media Alliance, commended the partners and industry players for contributing in assorted manners to guarantee an effective occasion each year.
"At the point when we started Ghana Beverage Awards, our vision as an organization was to put a focus on an industry that we felt was not being praised enough. Presently in the fifth year, I should say we are genuinely lowered and glad to see the development of GBA.
"Without a doubt, the victories chalked over the course of the years couldn't have been conceivable without the help of our partners and industry players whose cooperation and interest in seeing that GBA develops to the level where it will be generally known locally, in the sub-district and universally knows no limits. Genuinely, as coordinators, we don't underestimate your commitment," he said.
In the development to the current year's honors, a GBA portion was presented on accomplice radio and TV stations to permit the drink organizations share their assumptions in front of the current year's honors and furthermore to share titbits on utilization of various kinds of refreshments and the suitable utilization of stemware.
GBA 2020 likewise saw the arrangement of Cocoa/Chocolate Product of the Year and Dairy Product of the Year as two separate classes dissimilar to earlier years in affirmation of input from our partners.
Ghana Beverages Awards is coordinated by Global Media Alliance with help from Food Research Institute (FRI) under CSIR, Ghana Tourism Authority (GTA), Consumer Protection Agency and the Food and Beverage Association of Ghana (FABAG) and Perception Management International. It is banded together by Citi FM, Citi TV, GTV Business and Financial Times, Businesszoneonline, e.TV Ghana, Happy FM, YFM on the media front.
Full rundown of champs
Worldwide Spirit of the Year: Jameson Irish Whisky
• International Beer of the Year: Heineken Larger Beer
• International Wine of the Year: Campo Viejo
• International Liqueur of the Year: Baileys Irish Cream
• Spirit of the Year: Aphro Moor
• Beer of the Year: ABC Golden Lager Beer
• Bitters of the Year: Herb Afrik
• Liqueur of the Year: Carnival Strawberry Liqueur
• Cider/RTD of the Year: Origin Beer
• Water of the Year: Voltic Natural Mineral Water
• CSD of the Year: Coca Cola
• Energy Drink of the Year: Storm Energy Drink
• Fruit Drink of the Year: Blue Skies Fruit Juice
• Cocoa/Chocolate Product of the Year: Vitamilk Chocolate Drink
• CSR Company of the Year: Blow Chem Industries Limited
• New Beverage of the Year: Verna Active
• Manufacturing Company of the Year: Twellium Industrial Company Ltd.
• Product of the Year: Awake Purified Drinking Water
News Hub Creator email@example.com