A 66 year old woman has met her untimely death after a 2 storey building on the Asafo Street caught fire.
According to reports, the unfortunate incident occurred at Asafo a suburb of Sekondi Takoradi Metropolis on Thursday, August 12th.
3 out of 24 rooms in the storey building has all items in it burnt to ashes, including 3 flat screen television sets.
The deceased is said to have been inside one of the 3 rooms that got burnt completely.
The grandchild of the deceased revealed that, the room in which she was inside was locked and it was only realised by the Fire officials later.
Upon realizing that, there was some one inside, they forced open the door and her loveless body was lying.
Her body was completely burnt beyond recognition and Police were called to come and cut the body.
Official of the fire service indicated that, if they had realize that, the deceased was inside earlier, they could have saved her.
May her soul rest in perfect peace.
News Hub Creator firstname.lastname@example.org