Just as musicians have stage names and writers have pen names, some of your favourite Nollywood actors are known by their "theatre names" instead of their real names. Here they are:
1. James Ikechukwu Esomogha (Jim Iyke)
He was born on September 25, 1976. His movies include Games Men Play, Last Flight to Abuja and One Dollar.
2. Rita Uchenna Nkem Dominic Nwaturuocha (Rita Dominic)
She was born on July 12, 1975. Her movies include One Room, '76 and Aba Riots.
3. Obinna Nwafor (Saint Obi)
He was born on November 16, 1965. His movies include State of Emergency, Wanted Alive and Greatest Weapon.
4. Anayo Modestus Onyekwere (Kanayo O Kanayo)
He was born on March 1, 1962. His movies include People's Club, Living in Bondage and Coronation.
5. Ekenedilichukwu Ugochukwu Eric Nwenweh (Ken Erics)
He was born on February 28, 1985. His movies include Okafor's Law, Trials of Igho and Being Annabel.
6. Segun Padonou Aina (Segun Arinze)
He was born on September 24, 1965. His movies include The Island, A Place in the Stars and Invasion 1897.
7. Folayemi Olatunji (Yemi Blaq)
He was born on May 19, 1978. His movies include Sinking Sands, Iyore and A Place in the Stars.
8. Samuel Dedetoku
He was born on November 17, 1965. His movies include Igodo, Ijele and Issakaba.
9. David Babafemi Mauton Osunkoya (Femi Branch)
He was born on May 14, 1970. His movies include Love is War, New Money and The Cloak.
10. Gift Iyumame Eke (Muma Gee)
She was born on November 18, 1978. Her movies include Secret Code, Solid Affection and Last Dance.
11. Okechukwu Anthony Onyegbule (Okey Bakassi)
He was born on October 23, 1969. His movies include Love is in the Hair, Price of Deceit and Silent Night.
12. Peter Onwuzurike Onyehidelam (Dede One Day)
His movies include Senior Officer, Village Lawyer and Show Shiner. He died on December 14, 2015.