The Founder and Leader of Prophetic Hill Chapel, Prophet Nigel Gaisie has listed some steps in other to disclosed pharasee's in the church.
1. They go to work early but come to church late.
2. They beg their boss when they err but threaten to leave church whenever there is a misunderstanding.
3. They work to be promoted at work but treat the work of God with levity.
4. They pay all their dues in the workplace but refuse to pay tithe or willingly give offering in the church (They said it's a scam)
5. They buy costly things for their boss to get favour but can't even buy airtime for their pastor.
6. When they are not going to be in the office, they take permission ahead from their superior; but expect pastor and elders to pay them visits when they miss church without notice.
7. They fear and respect their boss than their pastor and even sometimes more than God.
8. When they are sick they manage to go to work but they cannot manage to come to the church.
9. They take official query serious but hadn't divine rebuke with disdain.
10. They tolerate their colleagues in the workplace but cannot tolerate the brethren.
11. They turn off their phones at workplace, but use calls to distract other worshippers in church and even Facebook and chat in church.
12. They can work overtime in the office but get offended at the pastor if he's not closing at the stipulated time.
These are great observations that must be seriously considered and heeded by all who are mindful of their personal relationship.
He made this assertions in a Facebook post.
Below is the post.