Matchday 12 in the English Premier League commences on Saturday after almost two weeks of international football.
Players would be seeking to impress, teams would be looking to get all three points, and records would be broken. Talking of records, some of them were broken on matchday 11, and in this article, we would be looking at six of them.
Without further ado, below are six of the records that were broken on matchday 11:
1. On-loan Chelsea star, Conor Gallagher has had more goal contributions than any Crystal Palace player this season. He has contributed 6 goals (4 goals and 2 assists).
2. Norwich City recorded their first win of the season in their 2-1 win against Brentford. Before this, the newly-promoted side had only gotten two points from two draws.
3. Manchester City's 2-0 win against Manchester United on matchday 11 was the Cityzens' ninth Old Trafford win. This is the highest number of away games that a team has won against the Red Devils.
4. The goal that Chelsea conceded against Burnley on matchday 11 was the first goal that the Blues have conceded from open play. The game ended 1-1.
5. Norwich City ended a run of 20 games without a win in their 2-1 win against Burnley. In this period, Norwich City had lost 18 matches and drawn 2.
6. Emile Smith-Rowe became the fourth player 21 years and younger to score in three consecutive English Premier League appearances for Arsenal. The other three are Nikolas Anelka, Jose Antonio Reyes, and Cesc Fabregas.
Like, comment, share, and follow for more informative articles.
News Hub Creator firstname.lastname@example.org