Bible verses about love and marriage will give you the opportunity to express your emotions in different ways. Use these verses to express your love and highlight the faith at the center of your relationship.
◇This first bible verse can be used to encourage your partner to remain strong in a relationship despite external obstacles like people who want to destroy your relationship with lies.
It encourages that only God can call an end to your relationship especially when he is involved, not even the strongest man can do that.
Other verses that can be used as the same to this include
1. Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. Proverbs 3:3
2. Many waters cannot quench love; rivers cannot wash it away. Songs of Solomon 8:7
3. I am my beloved’s, and my beloved is mine. Songs of Solomon 2:16
◇ The second verse will encourage you to ever remain together in a relationship irrespective of the problems you undergo because, no man stands alone.
Here are other verses you can use as the same as this;
1. Owe no one anything, except to love each other, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law. Romans 13:8
2. Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken. Ecclesiastes 4:12
4. People will not call you Deserted anymore. They will no longer name your land Empty. Instead, you will be called One the Lord Delights In. Your land will be named Married One. That’s because the Lord will take delight in you. And your land will be married. As a young man marries a young woman, so your Builder will marry you. As a groom is happy with his bride, so your God will be full of joy over you. Isaiah 62:4
◇Tell your partner why he/she should remain loving.
1. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:13
2. Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. 1 Peter 4:8
3 Love yesterday, today and forever. Jeremiah 31:8
As we begin this new month, I pray that you have peaceful, joyful and lovely relationship bound in God. Blessed month.