If you are using any network and you can't remember your Sim card number, you can use the USSD short code to generate your Sim card number on the following networks.
1. For MTN users, you can sent this USSD short code *156* and follow the prompt.
2. For Vodafone users send the ussd short *127# and follow the prompt .
3 For Tigo users send direct ussd short code *505*4*2# to generate your sim card number.
4. For Glo use the ussd short cord *193# .
Please just feel like helping and share this massage across for the interest of others, you can also like and follow me thank you.
Note the full meaning of USSD is, unstructured Supplementary Service Data and you can also redeem your reward on Mtn Sim card by following the procedure below. Remember they wont alert you that you have a point , you will check by yourself. If yoare short of data or airtime you can use the point to get some do free to continue your call or browsing.
-Send ussd short code *550#.
- choose option 8 for more.
- select option 1 mtn reward.
- select option 1 check your point.
- select option 99 to go back.
- select option 2 to select the type of reward you want, airtime , data bundle etc.
Note that your point will determine the amount of reward you can redeem as show below. Thank you.