A formal meeting, in person, for the assessment of a candidate or applicant.
A job interview is a formal meeting for questioning the candidate or applicant before he/she was appointed or employed.
Most time, the questions are logical. Here are some questions and answers to help you out from out seat.
1. Why should we hire you?
2. What is the reason behind leaving your last job?
3. Why have you been unemployed for such a long time?
4. Tell me your ability to work under pressure
5. Describe your management style
6. Are you a team player?
7. What irritates you about co-workers?
8. How long would you expect to work for us if hired?
9. How do you see yourself 5 years from now?
10. Do you consider yourself successful?
11. What is your weakness?
12.what is your strength?
13. What position do you prefer on a team working on the project?
14. Do you have any question for us?
With all these questions I believe that if all these questions are studied well before the job interview, the interview will be a very good one and a good result is expected from such person. Take your time to study all these and you will be glad you did. Thank you.
What's your comment about this piece?