Dear beautiful dark skinned black women and men, you're beautiful and so is your skin. Your skin glows effortlessly with so much melanin essence and don't even let anyone tell you otherwise as your beautiful skin is a rare kind that absorbs the sunlight and makes it more beautiful.
The process of bleaching reduces the melanin in your skin and it is very dangerous. So, this article is put together to show you why you should never consider bleaching.
Below are the dangers of bleaching your beautiful skin:
1. It makes your skin light and prone to tear
2. It can lead to redness and patchy look of skin
3. Skin lightening creams containing mercury have been associated with nephrotic syndrome.
4. Skin bleaching products are very dangerous because once one starts using them; stopping leads to more complications, whereas continuing with it puts your overall health in danger.
5. It can lead to Mercury poisoning
6. It can lead to bacterial infections.
And lastly, it can lead to cancer.
I hope this article has made you embrace your melanin. Please share your thoughts in the comment section and share this post to other people to keep them informed too. And remember, BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL!!!