Tragedy Struck Manso Aponapono: A whole family dies in a fire outbreak.

edemandyk

Tragedy strucks as a father: Mr Kofi Owusu, mother: Esther Kobinah, and two children: Sara Owusu and Kwadwo Awuah lost their lives because of a fire outbreak in their home. The incident happened 11:30 in the evening. According to a report by the district NADMO coordinator, the fire started from the main gate and the father tried to escape with the family through the window. The window was made out of metal rods so the father couldn't use his bare hands to break them. This led to the fire catching up with the family and finally consuming them completely.

Mr Edward the NADMO coordinator continued that, most families consider Armed robbers when building their houses and hence the secure their house with strong windows but they never consider a fire exit and this is the typical case here.

Some of the families in this house were able to escape the fire and have been hopitalized. In an interview the newscaster of Atinka Tv asked Mr Edward whether NADMO has been able to provide some relief items to the families who have been hospitalized. He retorted that currently there are no relief items in his office therefore he is coordinating with his DCE to fund some items and also appealed to the general public and his regional Director to support them with some relief items to help the families involved in this tragedy.

edemandyk newshub-gh@operanewshub.com