The police have put several joints in Nairobi on notice for flouting the executive order on curfew hours that seeks to curb the spread of COVID- 19.
In a list shared with the public, the law enforcement authorities identified more than four sub counties within the City that are notorious for contravening the curfew orders.
The clubs under police watch for arrests include;
1.Club Millionares, Baricho road Industrial Area
2.Eureka, within CBD along Tom Mboya Road
3.Sabina Joy within CBD along Moi Avenue
4.Chairman Wines and Spirits around Riverlane
1.Triple H (Donholm)
2.Hornbill in Umoja Estate
3.Check Mate (Nasra Estate)
5. Harris Bar (Spine Road)
6.The Tunnel (Mombasa Road)
7. Connections (Fedha Estate)
1. Onyx Lounge along Ngong road at Marsabit Plaza
2. Mialle Lounge along Covert road, Lavington
3. Social Hall (James Gichuru road, Lavington)
1. Ibury (Riverside drive, Aurobindo Avenue)
2. The Hood (Kasuku lane, Kilimani)
3. Mugumoni (Mwingi road, Kileleshwa)
4. 40 Forty ( Cross road, Westlands road)
5. Ashaki (Kindaruma, Kilimani)
6. Treasure Gardens (Argwings Kodhek road, Kilimani)
7. Blakyz (Argwings Kodhek road, Kilimani)
8. Yejoka ( Wood Avenuen, Kilimani
The government has heightened a crack- down on individuals scorning the Covid- 19 regulations.
Yesterday at least 57 victims of law enforcement were put on community servuice order to clean streets within the city.