Many a times, humans work effortfully buy doesn't get enough earnings of the work. Whereas, there are those who doesn't do any work but, they earn much more than those stressing themselves. This is the case of Manchester United's Alexis Sanchez.
The Chilean Player has been signed for years in Manchester and his impact hasn't really been felt from all angles. This was revealed in a recent study I had on Manchester United Players. The study entails their weekly and annual earnings which is listed below:
1. Alexis Sanchez: Alexis Sanchez was signed to receive an annual pay of £26.3m as he bags £505,000 weekly.
2. David De Gea: The club's number one goalkeeper earns £375,000 weekly with an annual sum of £19.5m.
3. Paul Pogba: Manchester United's winger goes home weekly with £290,000 and ends leaving annually with £15m.
4. Anthony Martial: The player that has been performing wonders most recently goes home yearly with £13m and a weekly amount of £250,000.
5. Marcus Rashford: The youngest Doctor, Rashford goes home weekly with £200,000 and annually with £10.4m.
6. Harry Maguire: Fan-loved Maguire bags £189,000 weekly and the annual sum of £9.8m.
7. Juan Mata: Mata earns a weekly pay of £160,000 and an annual sum of £8.3m.
8. Luke Shaw: Shaw leaves weekly with £150,000 and annually with £7.8m.
9. Odion Ighalo: The Nigerian Player whose impact has been massive bags £125,000 weekly and £6.5 yearly.
10, 11,12. Fred, Victor Lindelof, and Nemanja Matic: These player's weekly pay is £120,000 and all get an annual pay of £6.5m respectively.
13. Bruno Fernandez: Bruno who's been giving the club a greenlight goes home weekly with £100,00 and annually with £5.5m.
These are their earnings. The questions arising from this are:
Should Alexis Sanchez be the best paid?
Should Bruno be the least paid?
Why would Rashford earn so low than Alexis Sanchez?
Kindly drop your comments and follow up for more updates.