The 2020/2021 Europa League round of 16 level will be ending this week. These are the round of 16 Europa League matches you should watch.
1. Dinamo Zagreb vs Tottenham Hotspurs - The spurs will be facing Dinamo Zagreb for their second leg Europa League match set to begin at 8:55PM. Tottenham won 2-0 in their home meeting.
2. Molde FK vs Granada - The match will be starting at 8:55PM. Granada won 2-0 in their first leg meeting.
3. Arsenal vs Olympiacos Piraeus - The Gunners will be welcoming Olympiacos for their round of 16 Europa League match set to begin at 8:55PM. Arsenal won 1-3 in their away meeting.
4. Shaktar Donetsk vs Roma - Having won 3-0 in their home round of 16 Europa League match, Roma will be facing Shaktar for their second leg match set to begin at 8:55PM.
5. Ac Milan vs Manchester United - After their 1-1 draw in the first leg, the two teams will be meeting once more to find out who will make it to the Europa League quater finals. The match will begin at 11:00PM on Thursday.
6. Rangers vs Slavia Praha - Starts at 11PM. Their first leg round of 16 Europa League meeting ended 1-1.
7. Villareal vs Dinamo Kiev - Starts at 11:00PM.
8. Young Boys vs Ajax - Starts at 11PM. Ajax won 3-0 in their home match.