Twitter savage responses is one of the major identity of many Nigerian Twitter users as they have a way of giving best responses to every issue raised on the app in the best funny way.
After I went through the savage responses today, I decided to compile them into a post in order to help readers cheer up from the day's stress of work and from the bad news coming out from Nigeria on daily basis.
When I went through some reactions to the news from Nigeria on many online media outlets today, I discovered that many Nigerians are gradually getting depressed and emotionally stressed because of the type of news which are not too good to the human ear. News of killings, insecurity, banditry, herdsmen attack, ransacking of villages, and the list continues.
In order to help readers cheer up, I gathered these funny Twitter responses that will brighten their mood and put a smile on their faces. Laughter is an antidote of a depressed soul.
Below are the funny responses;
1. Hell is hot 😹
2. We finally found that whatsapp influencer 😂🤝
3. Which church has this sub? 😂🤣
4. This app na cruise 😂
5. We cannot even have our own wishes in peace again 💀😩
6. Nothing to see here just a Nigerian man trying to have self control 😂
7. Even Jesus fed 5,000 people with only 2 fishes and it was catfish
8. Detective Deji doing his thing 😄
9. I didn’t see this one coming 😹😂
10.You want to go and leave us behind 😹
11. Since we all want to be mad 🤝😂
12.Always read carefully before you comment 😄
13. Life hack: always talk gently, it can unlock doors for you 👏
14. We are still waiting for Hot Boy’s reply since 💀
15. Wahala no dey finish, Amaka disappointed again 😩
16. You want to shoot your shots at a pilot’s wife abi? 😂
17. What is this for God’s sake 😆😂
Which of these funny responses made your day?
Share with me in the comment section.