The Management of Ghana Education Service has confirmed that newly trained diploma teachers who completed public College of Education in 2020 should submit applications for recruitment. In this article, we will show you the steps to apply for the posting.
To be able to apply, qualified trained teachers are required to pass the national teacher licensure examination and complete the one-year mandatory national service with no outstanding exams or referrals.
In a release on the official Facebook page of GES, the management said applications are requested from qualified trained teachers who completed College of Education in 2020 to be considered for recruitment by the following criteria;
1. Completed any of the 46 public College of Education and have no outstanding examination or referrals
2. Completed the mandatory national service
3. Passed the national teacher licensure examination
4. Ready to work wherever services are needed.”
How To Apply For 2021 Posting As Newly Trained Diploma Teacher
1. Visit the GES recruitment portal by clicking here https://gespromotions.gov.gh/.
2. On the homepage, click on the “Apply for postings” tab or “Click to Apply” button
3. As a new applicant, press on “Click to start filling forms” button
4. Enter the necessary details required at the empty spaces correctly and click Proceed to submit the application.
5. To review your application, enter your application form code and click on “View submitted forms/continue filling forms”
The Ministry of Finance this year has granted the Ministry of Education (MoE) financial clearance for the Director-General of the Ghana Education Service to recruit more than 16,000 newly trained teachers for the 2021 academic year.
In related news GES has released a letter confirming that newly trained teachers from the various private colleges of education will be recruited.
Dr Yaw Osei Adutwum, the Minister in charge of Education, Wednesday told a Kumasi-based radio station that newly trained teachers from private Colleges of Education will also be considered for recruitment this year.
News Hub Creator email@example.com