everyday is a new day to start learning or keep learning something new. there are some old stuffs we are used to which are very wrong in our daily speech but we don't know they are actually wrong or they are not used in their right context. its our duty to keep surfing, reading and getting more knowledge on how to be a better person and a better citizen as well as a better English student.
here are some mistakes made in our everyday speech in which we must look into so as not to remain illiterate or void of understanding basic and simple English terms and how to use them.
1) Wrong: we Traveled all the way from Lagos to Abeokuta on feet.
Correct: we Traveled all the way from Lagos to Abeokuta on foot.
2) Wrong: Mr Emmanuel is a poet and a web publisher.
Correct: Mr Emmanuel is a poet and web publisher.
3) Wrong: Many students has resigned to their faith.
Correct: many students have resigned to their faith.
4) Wrong: John came home with a number of book yesterday.
Correct: John came home with a number of books yesterday.
5) Wrong: The number of newly admitted students into the college are 20.
Correct: The number of newly admitted students into the college is 20.
6) Wrong: The number of students who has passed their exams are 36.
Correct: the number of students who have passed their exams is 36.
7) Wrong: The men, having embraced themselves shook hand.
Correct: The men, having embraced themselves shook hands.
8) Wrong: does children needs to be trained ?
Correct: do children need to be trained ?
9) Wrong: has men been to the moon before ?
Correct: have men been to the moon before ?
10) Wrong: have a lady needed to be married ?
Correct: has a lady needed to be married ?
YOU CAN ALSO DROP YOUR SUGGESTIONS IN A COMMENT BELOW. HAVE A NICE DAY. KEEP SPEAKING RIGHT.