The N-Power team has revealed the steps to follow while applying for 2020 N-Power registration. The N-Power team also disclosed that the portal will be opened by 11.45pm tomorrow, June 26, 2020 to all eligible Nigerians. Below are the details of what you should prepare for ahead of N-Power 2020 registration;
1. A print out or accurate details of your bank verification number (BVN).
2. A recent passport photograph (1MB) either JEPG or PNG files.
3.Valid contact or email address or a working phone number.
4.Your degree certificate or NYSC if you are applying for N-Teach or N-Health.
Once the portal reopens you are going to log in to www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng.
Do not forget the following ;
1. Portal opens 11.45pm, June 26th, 2020.
2. Application is FREE. Do NOT pay anyone to apply on the N-Power portal.
3. Get a printout or accurate details of your BVN.
You can share the information with other people who wish to apply for 2020 N-Power programme.