How To Use The Nairobi Expressway For Manual Toll Collection (MTC) And Cash.
The Nairobi Expressway is currently open for Public use and it can be easily accessed and being a toll road, payments can be made through Manuel Toll Collection (MTC) and cash.
Below are the procedures on how to use the Nairobi Expressway.
1. Access the Nairobi's Expressway using the lanes marked "MTC".
2. Pick a pass voucher at the entrance by pressing the green button on the automatic ticket machine.
3. Proceed to use the expressway once the traffic light turns green and the barrier is lifted.
4. Access your exit only using the lanes marked "MTC" maintaining a 5 kph speed limit and stop at an available toll attendant's
5. The attendant will scan your voucher and your bill will be displayed on the monitor.
6. Present your pass voucher then proceed to pay with cash or provide your MTC card to the toll attendant for verification and payment.
7. If paying using cash, always remember to collect your change (if applicable) and receipt. MTC card users should collect their cards from the attendant. Our toll attendant will keep the voucher
8. Proceed to exit once the traffic light turns green and the barrier is lifted.
Link to source of information : https://www.facebook.com/261061365404/posts/10166777580360405/?app=fbl
Share widely and remember to follow me for more information on this and other news making headlines both locally and internationally .
Remember to always keep safe from the Covid-19 pandemic in the country by following all the ministry of health guidelines on this pandemic .
News Hub Creator email@example.com