Bodaboda Electrocuted To Death After He Stepped Into A Water Bath That Had Live KPLC Cables

Bunge

Photo Courtesy. 

Kenyans across the internet have taken to Twitter to call out Kenya Power Lighting company after another incident of pure negligence by the company. 

This was after a Bodaboda guy was electrocuted to death by KPLC live wires. According to the report, the rider had gone to a nearby water bath to wash his motorcycle. He didn't know that the Water Bath was a death trap since live KPLC wires were lying in the water. 

The Bodaboda guy who plies his tread between Kanduyi and Malaba died on the spot while leaning on his motorcycle. The incident has angered many Kenyans who are losing patience at the levels of incompetency being depicted by the KPLC. 

Over the years, the company has been criticized for failing to ensure the safety of Kenyans especially in places where the cables are poorly done. Many Kenyans are now calling on the government to do something to avoid more tragedies to innocent Kenyans. 

Meanwhile, share with us your thoughts on the matter kindly. 

Bunge kenya_public@operanewshub.com