Are there people in your life that always like to see you suffer and will do anything just to see you unhappy? For your information that is how the world is today, your success not only cause other people to be unhappy but also gives them sleepless nights.
I have given you 12 biblical verses on how to defeat your enemies.
1. Deuteronomy 28:7 The LORD will grant that the enemies who rise up against you will be defeated before you. They will come at you from one direction but flee from you in seven.
2. Exodus 23:22 If you listen carefully to what he says and do all that I say, I will be an enemy to your enemies and will oppose those who oppose you.
3. St. Luke 10:19 I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.
4. Leviticus 26:6 "’I will grant peace in the land, and you will lie down and no one will make you afraid. I will remove wild beasts from the land, and the sword will not pass through your country.
5. Psalms 81:13 "If my people would only listen to me, if Israel would only follow my ways, how quickly I would subdue their enemies and turn my hand against their foes!
6. Deuteronomy 30:7 The LORD your God will put all these curses on your enemies who hate and persecute you.
7.Isaiah 54:17 no weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and this is their vindication from me," declares the LORD.
8. Deuteronomy 20:1 When you go to war against your enemies and see horses and chariots and an army greater than yours, do not be afraid of them, because the LORD your God, who brought you up out of Egypt, will be with you.
9. Ephesians 6:11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes.
10. Ephesians 6:13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.
11. Ephesians 6:16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.
12. St. Luke 21:15 For I will give you words and wisdom that none of your adversaries will be able to resist or contradict.
News Hub Creator firstname.lastname@example.org