Salt water is has natural antiseptic properties. It is a healing substance that can rejuvenate and repair the appearance of your skin,hair and nails. It's much easier and less expensive to obtain than using creams.
Some of the benefits of washing your face with salt water include:
1. Clears skin rashes because it is rich in magnesium sulphate.
2. It is a great exfoliant which sloughs off dead skin cells,rejuvenates, brightens, tightens and softens your skin for an overall smooth and restored feeling.
3. Removes blackheads and whiteheads
4. Clears out acne and pimples
5. Removes dirt, dust and oil from your face
6. Gives you a healthy and glowing skin
7. Acts as a cleanser
How to use
Wash your face as you normally would with soap or a facial cleanser. Rinse it well in warm water and pat dry with a clean towel.
Washing your face with a cleanser before applying salt water gets rid of dirt and oil, making the salt water wash more effective.
Place a tablespoon of table salt or sea salt in a bowl. Fill the bowl with warm water and let it dissolve. Dip a clean wash cloth in the bowl and wipe the salt water over your face. Let the it stay on your skin for several minutes until it dries then rinse off with clean warm water and pat your face to dry it.