The Bible confirms that there are household enemies that hate us who do not mean well for us. These enemies are ready and willing to undo us if given the opportunity.
Matthew 10:36 says thus:
"And a man's foes shall be they of his household"
Micah 7:6 says thus:
"For the son dishonoureth the father, the daughter riseth up against her mother, the daughter-in-law against her mother in law; a man's enemies are the men of his household"
(1) Pray that the Lord should not allow household enemies to triumph and rejoice over you.
(2) Pray that the Lord will keep you from been betrayed by household enemies into the hands of those that hate you and who could kill or do you harm. (Luke 21:16).
(3) Pray that the Lord will protect you from falling into evil snares set for you by household enemies intended to destroy you.
(4) Pray that God will reverse every curse that members of your father's house have placed upon you that has made life difficult and unbearable for you.
(5) Pray that every evil altar raised by enemies of your father's house upon which libations, curses, and invocation are regularly made against you should be overthrown.
(6) Pray that the Lord should set a table of good things of life before you in the presence of household enemies and also lift you beyond and above their expectations.
(7) Pray that the members of your family that pretend to love you but inwardly have a deep hatred for you and desire your hurt should be exposed and kept far away from you. (Psalm 55:12).
(8) Pray that the Lord will fight all household enemies who are fighting you without any cause and release His angels to chase them from you. (Psalm 35:6).
Pray these prayers in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. If you are not born again tell the Lord about it, ask him to forgive and turn you around, give you the nature, spirit, and the mind of Christ.
Thanks for reading this article.