Arsenal’s season has been a disappointing one. They have drifted away from top four position and have struggled against some of the big teams.
The club is planning a summer overhaul and some new players will be joining in. Some positions that need to be strengthened are
1) Right back since hector Bellerin will be departing.
2) Forward position since Willian , Lacazette and Eddie Nketiah will be leaving
3) Defence since David Luis will be departing.
4) Central and Attacking mid-fielders
5) A goalkeeper. Matt Ryan may leave arsenal in the summer after his loan spell. Alex Runarsson may leave after falling out of favour. This sugggest that the gunners will prioritize a keeper and a right back.
This is how arsenal could possibly line up.
Goalkeeper will be Bend leno
Defence- Max Aarons, Gabriel Magalhaes, Pablo Mari, Kieran Tierney
Midfield -Granit Xhaka, Thomas Partey ,
Forward- Nicholas Pepe, Aubameyang , Bukayo Saka.
Arsenal may be dealt a blow in pursuit of Martin Odegaard since Real Madrid may be reluctant to sell him.