SG-SSB at Akim Oda Catches Fire; Security Personnel Narrates The Cause Of The Fire

News Hub Creator

Sad information reaching Angel Broadcasting Network (ABN) indicates that a bank called Société Générale - Social Security Bank (SG-SSB), Akim Oda branch has catch fire and God is so good to the extent that no casualties were recorded.

The security personnel from Société Générale - Social Security Bank (SG-SSB) was interviewed by Angel TV's news anchor and according to him, the cause of the fire was as a result of electrical fault.

The security personnel said a small room at the last floor of the storey building where the generators are stored was the place that caught fire but luckily, it did not escalate.

Since the fire did not escalate, no lives, properties, and documents relating to bank affairs were lost.

The security personnel said he together with the bank staff used a fire extinguisher to control the fire before reaching the Ghana National Fire Service (GNFS).

The Ghana National Fire Service (GNFS) responded to the incident on time and arrived at the scene quickly.

Currently, the fire has been put out.

Watch the video below

News Hub Creator

Home -> Country