Family members of lady who admitted to killing family stunned and baffled

News Hub Creator

https://ewn.co.za/2021/12/21/relatives-of-woman-who-confessed-to-killing-family-shocked-and-disappointed?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter


JOHANNESBURG - The conventional bail use of a North West lady who admitted to killing her family will be heard next Thursday later she and her two affirmed associates showed up in the Brits Magistrate's Court.


Onthatile Sebati was 16 when her family was assaulted at their Mmakau home close to Brits in December 2016, leaving her as the last one standing.


Last week, Sebati apparently admitted and drove police to the supposed hired gunmen who were captured in Brits and Soshanguve.


In December 2016, Constable Lucky Sebati, his significant other, his pregnant girl, and their young child were shot dead and their family vehicle was taken.


Onthatile Sebati who was 16 at the time endure the assault.


"The then 16-year-old went out to discard the water she had been utilizing. While outside she heard discharges inside the house and when she returned to research, the suspect supposedly shot her in the thigh and ran away from the area," said police representative Amanda Funani.


In 2018 two men who had been blamed for the homicides were absolved because of an absence of proof.


After five years Sebati drove police to Tumelo and Kagiso Mokone.


The triplet face five homicide allegations and are relied upon to apply for bail one week from now.


The lady's family members said they are stunned and disillusioned.

News Hub Creator feedback-newshub@operanewshub.com

Home -> Country