I'm sure I don't need to talk much about Rolls Royce because their collections are one of the best and most expensive collections in the world.
On this article, I'll be writing about some nice features of Rolls Royce Cullinan and some people that have it in Nigeria.
1. Beam theory
With up to twice the intensity and power of LED lighting, the Cullinan’s laser headlights have an effective range of up to 600 metres. Not only are they incredibly powerful, the diodes are more controllable for adaptive beam direction and are smaller and lighter in construction.
2. Umbrella solution
Yes, you can also have an umbrella cleverly concealed in the door of a far more affordable Skoda, but the Czech manufacturer won’t tailor the brolly’s colours to match your interior.
3. Concealed blade
The Cullinan’s designers went to great lengths to maintain clean lines and large uninterrupted smooth surfaces including at the tail end, where the rear window wiper has been cunningly concealed high up in the roof spoiler.
4. Chukka hamper in the boot
Cullinan owners should never have to perch on the edge of an uncomfortable tailgate when watching a round of polo. Dig a little deeper in your pockets and Rolls will fit a special pair of leather upholstered seats that fold out from the boot space complete with table to continue the alcohol consumption that started in the second row.
5. Classy glass
Also a part of the Theatre rear seating, a fine crystal whisky decanter complete with glasses is housed in the central arm rest. Spirits not your thing? Behind it is a refrigerated space for a bottle of bubbly and a pair of flutes that tuck into specially tailored silicone slots during use to prevent spillage.
Those features are amazing, right?
Now let's see some people who have the car I'm Nigeria.
1. Ramon Olorunwa Abbas popularly known as Hushpuppi. He took his Instagram page to thank God after getting the car sometimes before his arrest.
2. Prince Bolu Akin-Olugbade, the Aare Ona Kakanfo of Owuland. The car was delivered to him sometimes last year.
3. Joseph Ezeokafor popularly known as Jowi Zaza, his father is the CEO of Jezco oil.
4. Ismaila Mustapha popularly known as Mompha. He posted it sometimes ago that he had made deposit for the car and obviously he has gotten it now.
So guys that what I've got for you about Rolls Royce Cullinan and people who own it in Nigeria.
Please follow for more updates.
And don't forget to like, share to your friends and post how you feel in the comment section.