Natural resources are commonly defined as the sources of wealth which appear naturally and are used by humans. They have a few classifications, which depend on different principles. The most popular out of them is renewability – according to this one, the natural resources are classified as renewable and non-renewable. Here are the examples of natural resources: renewable resources are animals and plants, while non-renewable resources are minerals, soils, and fossil fuels. Non-renewable resources are usually found in very limited amounts, and Earth can take ages to produce the new ones.
These raw materials are found in different states of Nigeria because God has blessed the country with enough to serve the population
Here Are Some Of The Natural Resources And Location In Nigeria.
1. Cement- Nkalagu, Ewekoro, Calabar.
2. Bitumen- Lagos, Edo, Ondo, Ogun.
3. Coal- Ondo, Enugu.
4. Gold- Edo,Ebonyi, Kaduna, Ijesha, Oyo.
5. Oil and Gas- Akwa Ibom, Abia, Bayelsa, Edo, Delta, Rivers, IMO.
6. Iron Ore- Benue, Anambra, Kogi, Kwara, Delta.
7. Salt- Akwa Ibom, Abia, Ebonyi, Crossriver.
8. Tin-Jos, Bauchi.
9. Cocoa- Edo, Anambra, IMO, Kwara, Ondo, Ogun, Osun, Oyo.
12. Oil.Akwa Ibom, Imo, Anambra, Oyo, Aba.
13. Kola Nut- Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Kwara.
14.Timber- Edo, Ogun, Delta.
Note: On this list are just 15 Natural Resources and their locations though they're numerous