Custard Biscuits | Eggless
1 cup flour (cake or all purpose)
1/4 cup caster sugar or icing sugar
1/2 cup butter (softened)
1/3 cup custard powder
2 tsp cornflour (corn starch)
2 Tbsp liquid milk
No baking powder or bicarbonate of soda added!
1. In a large bowl add butter and sugar. Mix for 3 minutes using a hand whisk or silicone spatula.
2. Sift in flour ,custard powder and cornflour . Mix until all ingredients are slightly combined then add 2 tablespoons of milk . Mix well . (Use your hands)
3. Line the baking tray with parchment paper. Use a spoon or an ice cream scoop to scoop out the dough.
4. Form each dough piece into a smooth ball . Place on the prepared baking tray. Use a fork to make a pattern.
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 170 Degrees Celsius for 18-20 minutes. Let the cookies cool off completely before you eat them.
Note ❗️: *The purpose of cornflour is to make the cookies crispy. If you want them soft don’t add it .
News Hub Creator firstname.lastname@example.org