Chapati has so many different ways of cooking it. We can mix up different stuffs to come up with delicious chapatis for example pumpkins, eggs. Today am going to teach us how to prepare chapati mixed with carrots and do;
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 carrots grated
- 1 bunch coriander cut into small pieces
- Warm water
- 1kg ngano flour
- In a bowl mix the flour,sugar and salt.
- Add the margarine and rub with the flour until there are no lumps.
- Add the carrots and dhania to the flour as you mix.
- Make a hole in the flour and add water little by little as you mix.
- Start kneading while adding oil little by little to make the dough softer
- Transfer to a clean work surface the dough and continue kneading (knead as if your life depends on it)
- Roll the dough and cut into balls. For easier working
- Take each of the ball piece,roll and apply oil on them then fold them again.,(This actually helps bring out the pages)Do this to each of them
- Now heat you pan not to hot and start cooking,.Turn each side after seeing it rise a little bit
- Serve with a drink or stew,.Yummy 😋😘