Riddles are puzzle questions that helps one to think widely. They are mostly used for fun and entertainment. They help your mind to think outside the box because most of them are so ambiguous. Most riddle describe a certain thing indirectly and then you are required to think and know what is the described thing. Sometimes you may find it hard to answer a certain riddle but if you give yourself humble time and try to refresh your mind, you may end up getting the answer.Here are some of the most amazing and awesome riddles and their answers.
1. Riddle: What has to be broken before you can use it?
Answer: An egg
2. Riddle: I’m tall when I’m young, and I’m short when I’m old. What am I?
Answer: A candle
3. Riddle: What month of the year has 28 days?
Answer: All of them
4. Riddle: What is full of holes but still holds water?
Answer: A sponge
5. Riddle: What question can you never answer yes to?
Answer: Are you asleep yet?
6. Riddle: What is always in front of you but can’t be seen?
Answer: The future
7. Riddle: There’s a one-story house in which everything is yellow. Yellow walls, yellow doors, yellow furniture. What color are the stairs?
Answer: There aren’t any—it’s a one-story house.
8. Riddle. What can you break, even if you never pick it up or touch it?
Answer: A promise
9. Riddle: What goes up but never comes down?
Answer: Your age
10. Riddle: A man who was outside in the rain without an umbrella or hat didn’t get a single hair on his head wet. Why?
Answer: He was bald.
11. Riddle: What gets wet while drying?
Answer: A towel
12. Riddle: What can you keep after giving to someone?
Answer: Your word
13. Riddle: I shave every day, but my beard stays the same. What am I?
Answer: A barber
14. Riddle: You see a boat filled with people, yet there isn’t a single person on board. How is that possible?
Answer: All the people on the boat are married.
15. Riddle: You walk into a room that contains a match, a kerosene lamp, a candle and a fireplace. What would you light first?
Answer: The match
16. Riddle: A man dies of old age on his 25 birthday. How is this possible?
Answer: He was born on February 29.
17. Riddle: I have branches, but no fruit, trunk or leaves. What am I?
Answer: A bank
18. Riddle: What can’t talk but will reply when spoken to?
Answer: An echo
19. Riddle: The more of this there is, the less you see. What is it?