You can't just do abdominal exercises and expect to have a flat belly. A health lifestyle and seeing good outcomes is all about focusing on both your diet and exercise. The are certain foods that you might not be aware of but they are causing more harm than good. In this article we will look at foods you should avoid if you are trying to get rid of belly fat.
1. Flavoured yorghut. It contains lots of sugar which in turn leads to weight gain. Eat Greek yorghurt instead.
2. Pancake syrup. It contains too much sugar and will increase your sugar cravings and this won't help get rid of that belly fat.
3. White rice. It contains a lot of carbohydrates and it's stripped off its fiber and antioxidants and in turn make you feel hungry quicker.
4. Granola. As healthy as it is advertised this food is actually added with fats a different types of sugars. This is likely to increase your sugar cravings as the day progresses.
5. Dried fruit. When you remove the water in the fruit you end up with some form of sweet candy and it will not do good for your sugary cravings.
Comment,like and share.
News Hub Creator email@example.com