Akyem Oseim in Abuakwa North Municipality in the Eastern Region food storage room has caught fire.
Informations gathered by mybrytfmonline.com was that, the fire was caused by weed smokers whose ghetto was closer to the store room, after smoking,they leave pieces of smoked weed behind.
The sum of five thousand Ghana cedis worth of food stuff stored for feeding of about thousand pupils in three schools for two weeks was all burnt.
Some of the food item burnt include:half bag of gari, one bag of guma,one box of tin tomatoes ,one bag of maize, and half bag of beans ,four bags of rice and seven packets of roofing sheet kept in the storeroom Mary Gyamena whois the caterer of the school said she bought the food stuffs from market not long before the fire outbreak.she said, "the fire incident is going to affect the feeding but she is in a meeting with the management for an alternate solution.
Follow me for more information.
You can leave your comments like and share. God bless you and deliver you from any trap of the enemy.