1. Set goals and Set a plan to achieve them.
2. Develop a timeline,including milestones.
3. Job shadow other employees in your company to learn about different jobs.
4.Explore lateral moves to broaden and deepen your experience. Being able to handle multiple jobs can add variety to what you do and broaden your skills.
5. Attend classes and training sessions to increase your knowledge.
6. Share your goals with others and gain a partner who can help you with broaden your experience. Bringing your boss and spornsorship and mentoring into the. Picture will ensure that you have an internal mentor who will help you manage your career.
7. Utilize company programs.Some companies have formal programs to help employees develop their caareers.
8. Developing your skills and talents that will help in stretching your world and enable more of your contribution.
9. Offering more opportunities.Many employees have not thought about their current jobs or next promotion they would like to receive.They need to broaden their short term thinking.