China is popularly known as the World factory due to the fact that it is currently the biggest producer in almost every field, it's technology is one of the leading in the world alongside those of the United States, Japan and Russia, the country is also one of the biggest raw materials importers in the world.
African countries are among the countries in the world that largely imports China made goods which is mainly due to the fact that they are cheaper and does not require a lot of processing, here are the top 5 countries in Africa that imports a lot from China;
1. Nigeria which imports goods worth $23 billion annually.
2. South Africa which imports goods worth $21 billion annually.
3. Egypt which imports goods worth $18 billion annually.
4. Ghana which imports goods worth $8 billion annually.
5. Kenya which imports goods worth $7 billion annually.