Cancer is a very popular medical condition affecting millions of people. It involves a very large number of diseases caused by the development of abnormal cells that destroys normal body tissue. Cancer often has the ability to spread throughout your body.
According to World Health Organization, cancer is the second-leading cause of death in the world. And in this article, I'm going to be talking more about this dreaded medical condition known as cancer, its types, symptoms, causes and how it could kill you.
1. Liver cancer.
2. Prostate cancer.
3. Throat cancer or Esophageal cancer
4. Stomach cancer.
5. Ovarian cancer.
6. Breast cancer.
7. Colon cancer.
1. Extreme weight loss or gain game.
2. Redness of the skin.
3. Slow healing of sores or wounds.
4. Difficulty in breathing.
5. Lump or area of thickening that can be felt under the skin.
6. Chest pain.
7. Difficulty in swallowing food.
8. Negative changes in your bowel or bladder habits.
9. Constant cough.
10. Fatigue and tiredness.
12. Bleeding and discharge from private organs.
Now that you've known a few things about cancer, I want to inform you guys about some of the things that could cause cancer. See them below;
Regular eating of red meat has been associated with an increased risk of colon cancer and prostate cancer as well.
Cigarette, tobacco and weed smoking can also cause cancer in almost anywhere in the body. The smoke can keep going directly to the mouth and throat, esophagus, stomach, colon and other places.
3. Excess consumption of alcohol.
4. Lack of water.
5. Regular intake of drugs and medications
6. Salty and sugary foods.
I hope this article was helpful to you? Be kind and share it with your family and friends.
News Hub Creator email@example.com