Most of us have watched in horror as our hard-earned money is being deducted by commercial banks on the basis of bank charges. And it seems to have gotten worse with the pandemic bringing financial strain on our purses.
Are you tired of the all of these? Are you searching for a institution that can encourage you to save more? Are you looking for an investment platform to invest your spare cash?
Here I'll be introducing you to several Fin-tech platforms that allow you the opportunity to manage your own spending and savings with various savings types, and offer investment options. These platforms are the future of banking, where customers control their finances themselves.
Please it is important to note that I am not in anyway related to any of the organizations listed below. This is not an advertisement.
They are listed below:
- OPay: This is a Fin-tech platform owned by browser company Opera.
• Up to 14% annual interest on savings. •Discount vouchers on airtime, transport, meals etc through its subsidiary platforms like OFood, ORide, OMall, etc. • Send and transfer money to any bank in Nigeria. • Loans with low interest rates.
- PiggyVest: Formally Piggybank.ng, PiggyVest is one of the largest savings and investment apps in Nigeria. They are affiliated with Providus Bank.
• Up to 13% per annum interest on savings, with various savings types. • Invest with as little as #5k, with interest rate up to 18%. You decide on what you what to invest in. • Make cash transactions to all banks in Nigeria.
- Alat.ng: Alat was launched by Wema bank to meet the financial needs of its digital customers.
• 10% annual interest on savings. • Give Short-term loans. • Free card delivery. • Discounts on meals, shopping, transport etc.
Watch out for the Part 2 of the post, as I give other great savings platforms you'll like...
Don't forget to like, comment and share...