Pastor Enoch Adeboye who is the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God is in the news again and this time, it's for an act of kindness. The Man Of God has launched hand washing and santisier machines for use as they anticipate the resumption of school as directed by Federal Government.
The Cleric said that schools should work with Federal Government and ensure to make sufficient plans for resumption of school in order to curtail the spread of the pandemic coronavirus known also as Covid-19. The machine launched by the Man of God was made by the Redeemer’s College of Technology and Management at the Redemption Camp, Mowe loacated in Ogun State.
He said that he's too excited for the resumption of school and these machines will go a long way to check the spread of the virus as school set to resume.
Though his efforts is a good one, different people reacted differently to the news. See tweets:
1) Let him build factory and employ people .
2) The school that majority of church members children can’t afford, what an irony, all these business pastors.
3) For schools. Not his school
4) Commendable... Unlike d others that are fighting for tithes when pple are having a pay cut, lay offs or furlough. Or the other one dat rubbishes COVID19 Preventive Guidelines..
5) This man of God is unlike another one who is threatening and raining financial curse on people with his main interest in their tithes and offerings.
Source of the story
Please like, share and comment too