It is the mercy of God that grants divine intervention on appearance in a man's life to turn failure to success, weeping to laughter, sorrow to joy, weariness to strength, defeat to victory, and to restore the lost glory.
John 5:1-9. A good example is the account of the man who stayed at the pool of Bethesda for thirty-eight years expectantly for the healing of his infirmity, as recorded in our Bible passage today.
Year after year his efforts to secure the miracle of the healing of his infirmity did not yield any results. The Lord Jesus Christ visited him in His mercy with healing power and his life never remained the same again.
That same mercy of God shall locate you today, to heal you of all infirmities, physical and spiritual, emotional and financial, marital and materials, and your life will never remain the same again in Jesus name.
Today is your day of victory over sickness and diseases, over shame and reproach, over failure and fruitlessness, in Jesus name.
Pray these prayers seriously now.
1. Thank God for upholding you and your households with His enduring mercy, even in the face of calamities and great despair blowing across the whole earth.
2. Confess your sin and ask God for forgiveness.
3. Oh God, let your mercy locate me and change my hopelessness, and set me free from whatever bondages confronting my life and family, in Jesus name.
4. Abba Father, let your mercy turn my failure into success and makes the impossible possible for me over all my life endeavors.
5. Oh Lord, overwhelm me with your mercy, cover me with your grace, cloth me with your glory, and grant me special favor at all time, in the might name of Jesus Christ.
6. Oh Lord, let your uncommon favor and abundant grace be sufficient for me in every area of my life, in Jesus name.
7. Every Principality and power that is saying No to my laughter and success, scatter by fire, in Jesus name.
8. Let the chains of bondage holding my success upon the surface of the earth catch fire, and scatter by thunder, in Jesus name.
9. Oh Lord, arise in your anger and scatter every evil hand holding my success and miracles, in Jesus name.
10. Let the evil hands plotting weeping and failure against my life becomes a victim of what they have plotted against me, in Jesus name.
11. You evil powers that is multiplying weeping and failure in my life, what are you waiting for, scatter by thunder, in Jesus name.
12. Every spirit of coffin assigned against my success and miracle, what are you waiting for, return to sender, in Jesus name
Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!.
If you believe type Amen, in the comments section below, like, and share.
Click on the following button, to receive notifications on the latest hot gists, trending topics, and breaking news.