If you are business owner looking for a way to expand your business? Are you business oriented, but have no capital in starting your dream, you don't need to worry anymore, CBN Covid-19 loan is the right loan for you to start your dream or expand your vision.
The CBN Covid-19 loan is set up by the Federal Government through the Federal Ministry of Finance, Budget, and National Planning in conjunction with the Central Bank of Nigeria to support households and micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) that are affected by the coronavirus pandemic. It is also a fiscal measures to help mitigate the impact of the coronavirus pandemic on the economy, Nigerian businesses, and households.
In his statement, the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Governor Godwin Ifeanyi Emefiele urged any successful applicant that "do not receive a credit alert within 48 hours to call mobile number: 09010026900 for resolution.
If you have a business idea or a business that have bee trapped by the outbreak of the Virus, this is an opportunity for you, all you need to do is to apply for this loan if you meets up the requirements and eligibility.
The Eligible Applicant Must Be:
-Households with verifiable evidence of livelihood adversely impacted by the coronavirus outbreak;
-Existing enterprises with verifiable evidence of business activities adversely affected as a result of the coronavirus pandemic and firms in agricultural value chain activities.
- Hospitality industry (accommodation and food services)
- Approved Information and communication Technology (ICT)
- Approved Agricultural sector.
- Mining or petrochemical industry… etc.
And any other business that is approved.
-These are the requirements
1. Letter from any of these, clergy, traditional ruler, village head or senior civil servant…etc,.
2. Tax identification number (TIN)
3. You must have been trained by an Enterprise development before you can obtain this form.
4. CBN will have to access your bank details before they proceed.
5. Bank Verification Number (BVN).
The loan is said to be disbursed within 24hrs, and it is not disbursed within the stated hour, call the number as provided above for immediate resolution.
Visit: https//nirsalmfb.caderp.com/account/landingpage for registration.
Kindly share for others
And don't forget to like and comment.
Kindly follow me for more news.