the term diabetes covers several different metabolic disorders which, if left untreated, result in abnormally high levels of a sugar called glucose in the blood
Symptoms of type 2 diabetes can be so mild that you don't notice them.
In every 10 people diagnosed with diabetes, 8 do not know they have the disease. So how do you know?
1. * Hunger and fatigue - when cells resist the insulin produced by the body, glucose cannot be used to provide the body with energy
2. * Frequent urination and thirst - the average person urinates 4-7 times a day, but people with diabetes walk much more. This is because the kidney cannot they process excess sugar in the blood, causing the body to make more urine.
3. * Drying in the mouth and skin * - this is because the body uses its fluids to drain other organs in the urine
4. * Blurred vision - caused by low energy levels and lack of water in the body
5. * Slow healing of wounds / cuts * - it happens when the blood sigar is not well managed over time. It affects blood flow and nerves, making it harder for the body to heal wounds
6. * Yeast infections - both for men and women. The excess glucose allows the yeast to develop in the warm and moist skin folds
7. * Unplanned weight loss, because the body does not get energy from food, it uses its energy reserves instead.
* BF Sum products: Pure & Broken, Gluck gone and Gluck blocker * For diabetic patients facing severe
1. Slow wound healing
2. Insulin resistance even while taking medications
3. Liver overloaded due to numerous conventional medications that are taken
4. Poor sleep quality
5. Low immunity Treatment requires a combination of BF Sum supplements. This is where * Pure & Broken comes into play to fix the following problems:
1. Increasing the use of insulin. Antioxidant P&B capacity helps cells to utilize insulin produced
2. Protects the liver - long-term drug can slow down the work of the liver or cause fatty liver disease. We introduce P&B to nourish and rebuild the liver function
3. Immune booster - improves digestion and growth
wound healing immunity ...
"What Are the Early Symptoms of Type 2 Diabetes? - Scripps Health" https://www.scripps.org/news_items/4260-what-are-the-early-signs-of-type-2-diabetes
News Hub Creator firstname.lastname@example.org