Cancer is the uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells anywhere in the body. It's a leading cause of death worldwide with over 10 million deaths yearly.
Talk to your doctor if you notice any of the signs described below. These symptoms may indicate a serious health issue like cancer.
1. Fatigue; If you are experiencing extreme fatigue, it can be a sign of several types of cancer. You might need to take special tests to find out the reason.
2. Weight loss without trying; cancer usually makes people lose a lot of weight. This includes fat as well as lean muscles. This means that the person suffers from lung, pancreas, or stomach cancer
3. Sores; sometimes, patients notice that they have sores that do not heal. If it is a month's cancer, then the sores won't heal. The situation is terrible if you're addicted to alcohol or you're a smoker.
4. Change in the bowel it bladder habits; your stool can change its size and color if you have rectal cancer. Other signs include constipation it diarrhea. If it is prostate or bladder cancer, then you will feel pain when urinating abs see blood in the urine.
5. Indigestion if trouble swallowing and head cancer symptoms like patient find it difficult to swallow food and drink, also suffer from indigestion. Stomach cancer and laryngeal cancer have similar signs too.