According to Kris Gunnar's (a nutritionist), avocado contains the following health benefits;
1) Avocado is incredibly nutritious. It contains magnesium, manganese, copper, iron, zinc, phosphorous and vitamins A, B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin) and B3 (niacin).
2) Avocados are very high in potassium, this nutrient helps maintain electrical gradients of body cells.
3) Avocado is loaded with Heart-Healthy Monounsaturated fatty acids.
4) Avocados contains fiber. It’s indigestible plant matter that can contribute to weight loss, reduce blood sugar spikes
5) Also, Avocados can lower cholesterol and triglyceride Levels.
It lowers LDL cholesterol by up to 22%, and reduces blood triglycerides up to 20%.
6) People who eat avocados tend to be healthier. Studies show that those who ate avocados regularly weighed less, had a lower BMI and significantly less belly fat. They also had higher levels of “good” HDL cholesterol.
7) Eating Avocado can help in weight loss. Avocados are high in fiber and very low in carbs, two attributes that helps promote weight loss.
8) Lastly, Avocados are loaded with powerful antioxidants that can protect the eyes.
News Hub Creator email@example.com